- Fall 2016: Calculus I, Part I
- Fall 2016: Graduate Pedagogy
- Fall 2015: Introductory Calculus I
- Fall 2014: Introductory Calculus I
- Spring 2014: Introductory Calculus II
Diversity in STEM
There is an increasing realization that a diverse workforce is a more productive workforce. Aside from social justice reasons, this is another reason why increasing diversity in STEM matters. A powerful TED talk related to this topic, which I believe everyone in STEM should listen to, can be found here .
Helpful links for students: